The Authorized Representative submitting an Application for a Self-Servicing Account must be able to affirm, have, or provide the applicant:
- Name and email address of your Apple referral or Apple Account Executive.
- Headquarters location information, including legal name, address, entity type (public or private), and Tax Exemption Certificate (if applicable)
- Billing location information, including address, Accounts Payable contact name and contact information (phone and email)
- Service location information, including address, Service Manager contact name and contact information (phone and email)
- Approximate number of Apple computers purchased by the organization within the past three (3) years.
- Description of the resources and infrastructure that the organization has in place to deploy this program.
- Apple Certification and Tech ID information.
1. Tax Exemption Certificates
Service accounts claiming exemption from state and local taxes must submit the proper tax certificates. You can provide your tax exemption certificates to Apple by completing the online Exemption Certificate Wizard, powered by AvaTax.
Instructions for obtaining your Tax Exemption Certificates
Note: You may also use this tax certificate process to provide a fax coversheet, in order to fax your prepared tax documents to Apple. Follow the instructions above and choose the option to print the fax coversheet.
2. Credit Terms
All Self-Servicing Account must have credit terms with Apple. If you do not have an existing credit line, please complete the Apple Credit Application.
Instructions for completing the Apple Credit Application
Read the descriptions below to determine if your organization is eligible for a Self-Servicing Account.
- Installed Base: Eligible organizations must own at least 50 Apple computers that are less than five years old. Unless your Apple products were acquired directly through an Apple account, you may be asked for verification of your inventory including serial numbers.
- Business/Enterprise: Eligible organizations include small to large companies and their wholly owned subsidiaries, corporations, partnerships, and sole proprietorships.
- Education Institution: Eligible organizations are not-for-profit, degree-granting institutions organized for educational purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Eligible organizations include any school districts within the organization's school system, Boards of Education, state universities and colleges, and community, vocational, and technical colleges.
- State and Local Government Agency: Eligible organizations include any state agency or department, county agency or department, city agency or department (including fire departments and libraries), special district, port authority, municipality, or township.
- U.S. Government Agency: Eligible organizations include any U.S. Government Agency or Indian Reservation.
- Complete and submit the online Self-Servicing Account Application (by invitation from Apple only.)
- Apple will review the application. If Apple approves the application, Apple will send the link to the Apple Self-Servicing Account Agreement to the Principal contact identified in the application for review and signature. (Note: The Apple Self-Servicing Account Agreement must be completed by a Principal contact with Legal Signature Authority for your company). If Apple denies the application, the applicant will receive an e-mail notification.
- Once Apple has approved the Self-Servicing Account Agreement, a fully executed copy of the Agreement will be sent to the Principal contact for your company.
- Apple will not consider applications that do not meet the Self-Servicing Account program requirements
- Meeting program requirements does not guarantee acceptance into the program
- Apple reserves the right to reject any application without comment
- Apple will not consider applicants that use Apple trademark terms as part of any company name or web pages. For more information, please go to
Apple Trademark Terms
- Your privacy is important at Apple. To review how Apple safeguards your personal information, please see the
Caution to Signatory
As the person submitting this application, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to provide the information required and to submit this application.