The Authorized Representative submitting an Application for a Self-Servicing Account must be able to affirm, have, or provide the applicant:
- Name and email address of your Apple referral or Apple Account Executive.
- Headquarters location information, including legal name, address, entity type (public or private), and Tax Exemption Certificate (if applicable)
- Billing location information, including address, Accounts Payable contact name and contact information (phone and email)
- Service location information, including address, Service Manager contact name and contact information (phone and email)
- Approximate number of Apple Devices (iOS and/or Mac) purchased by the organization within the past five (5) years.
- Pictures of workbench and ESD safety requirements.
- Apple Certification and Tech ID information.
All Service accounts must have credit terms with Apple. If you do not have an existing credit line, please complete the Apple Credit Application.
Instructions for completing the Apple Credit Application
Read the descriptions below to determine if your organization is eligible for a Self-Servicing Account.
- Installed Base: Eligible organizations must own at least 1000 Apple devices (iOS and/or Mac) that are less than five years old. Unless your Apple products were acquired directly through an Apple account, you may be asked for verification of your inventory including serial numbers.
- Business/Enterprise: Eligible organizations include small to large companies and their wholly owned subsidiaries, corporations, partnerships, and sole proprietorships.
- Education Institution: Eligible organizations are not-for-profit, degree-granting institutions organized for educational purposes. Eligible organizations include any school districts within the organization's school system, Boards of Education, state universities and colleges, and community, vocational, and technical colleges.
- Federal, Provincial or Municipal Government.
- Canadian Government Agency: Any other organization or agency not included above.
- Complete and submit the online application.
- Apple will review the information provided and will notify you on the status of the application.
- If the Authorization is approved, Apple will send an approval email to the person listed in the application as the Principal contact.
- The approval email will have instructions for completing the online Apple Self-Servicing Agreement. The Agreement can only be completed by the Principal contact that has the Legal Signature Authority for your company.
- The Principal contact will receive a notification email once Apple has approved and completed the Authorization.
- Apple will not consider applications that do not meet the Self-Servicing Account program requirements
- Meeting program requirements does not guarantee acceptance into the program
- Apple reserves the right to reject any application without comment
- Apple will not consider applicants that use Apple trademark terms as part of any company name or web pages. For more information, please go to
Apple Trademark Terms
- Your privacy is important at Apple. To review how Apple safeguards your personal information, please see the
Caution to Signatory
As the person submitting this application, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to provide the information required and to submit this application.