You will be required to provide the following documentation in electronic form (PDF, JPEG, TIF, PNG, or GIF):
- Business License
- General Liability Insurance Certificate
- Photos of each service location, exterior and interior reception and service area
- Environmental Remitter number(s)
2. Resale Tax Certificates
Accounts claiming exemption for Provincial sales taxes must submit a resale tax certificate for each province that you ship-to. You can submit your resale tax certificates to Apple by completing the online Exemption Certificate Manager. Upon completion you will receive a Tax Certificate ID Confirmation Code, to be entered into this form.
Click here for Tax Certificate ID Confirmation Code
3. Credit Terms
All Apple Authorized Service Providers must have credit terms with Apple. If you do not have an existing credit line, please complete the Apple Credit Application.
Instructions for completing the Apple Credit Application
The Authorized Representative submitting an application as an Apple Authorized Service Provider must be able to affirm, have, or provide that the applicant:
- Is free of any legal judgments or liens
- Has general liability insurance of at least $1 million
- Has been in business for at least two (2) years
- Business is registered in Canada
- Has the authority to contractually bind applicant to an Apple Authorized Service Provider Agreement
- Provide up to three (3) client, industry, or vendor references
- Complete and submit the online application.
- Apple will review the information provided. If the Authorization is approved, Apple will send an approval email to the person listed in the application as the Principal contact.
- The approval email will have instructions for completing the online Apple Authorized Service Provider Agreement. The Agreement can only be completed by the Principal contact that has the Legal Signature Authority for your company.
- The Principal contact will receive a notification email once Apple has approved and completed the Authorization.
- Apple will not consider applications that do not meet the Apple Authorized Service Provider program requirements
- Meeting program requirements does not guarantee acceptance into the program
- Apple reserves the right to reject any application without comment
- Apple will not consider applicants that use Apple trademark terms as part of any company name or web pages. For more information, please go to
Apple Trademark Terms
- Your privacy is important at Apple. To review how Apple safeguards your personal information, please see the
Caution to Signatory
As the person submitting this application, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to provide the information required and to submit this application.